My (knitting) goals for 2012!
by Kate Preston
1. Knit MYSELF a sweater. Believe it or not, this will be a first! I think it will be the Sedum Sweater by Jane Richmond. Go here for the pattern.
2. Knit the Owlet baby sweater by Kate Davies. Go here for the pattern.
3. Knit a special gift for my brother and sister-in-law’s first baby who is due in April.
4. Write two more original patterns.
5. Complete Level I of the Master Knitting Program, something I started in 2010. Go here to learn more about the program.